Responding to COVID- 19, the church will implement the following preventive measures:
1. If you are unwell and have symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, and/or other respiratory-related symptoms, please stay at home and seek medical advice as soon as possible.
2. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or have any contact with a confirmed case of COVID- 19. According to the Department of Health, you should isolate yourself at home for 14 days , before returning to the community. Please also advise your congregational pastor before attending any church group/ activity.
3. You are advised to maintain personal hygiene , including cleaning your hands, before attending church activities, and consider wearing a mask according to your personal condition. Hand sanitizers are also placed at various locations at church. Please advise the church ’s usher if you need further assistance.
4. There will be no morning tea after church services.
5. You are encouraged to practice social distancing rule at church, or in any church activity. Avoid handshaking and other physical greetings.
6. Do not spread any unverified COVID-19 information with others.
7. The Church will collect offerings at the door and not passing the offering bags. Members are also encourage to utilise Internet banking to transfer offerings to church’s bank account.
Responding to the recent announcement of the “Ban on non-essential gathering no more than 100 people”
- Sunday service for the International congregation (9am to 10:15am) and Cantonese congregation (10:45am to 12pm) will continue as per normal .
國際堂 (9:00am-10:15am) 及粵語堂(10:45am-12:00pm)主日崇拜將繼續。
- Sunday service for Mandarin congregation will be changed to Sunday afternoon 4pm to 5pm.
- Children Worship, Praise and Play, Kids Church, Youth Group (TBT) are suspended immediately.
- For the people that are unwell, or in the process of self- quarantine, they can access TBC website (toowongbc.org.au) to listen to the broadcast sermon. We hope to have live streaming available soon.
- The Pastoral team, staff and leaders will work closely to monitor the numbers of attendance in the main hall and as well as the rest of the building, such as the numbers of people in Kid’s church and Cantonese adult Sunday school.
For more up-to-date information about coronavirus (COVID-19) . Please always refer to the Australian Government – Department of Health website.
有關新冠狀病毒的最新訊息，可參閱澳洲健康部門的網頁 (https://www.health.gov.au/) 。
More information for Self-quarantine :
If you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact free national hotline1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
更多疫情資訊可致電 政府免費24小時熱線1800 020 080
Date and Time: Sept 7, 2019 9:00am
Venus: The Workshop of Railway Museum and Ipswich
There will be baptism/membership classes beginning on the 29th of September. Please contact Rev. Dave.
10-24/7/2020: Recruitment of volunteer for English Summer Camp. Please contact Rev. Dave.