International Congregations (English speaking)
Sunday 9 am & 5 pm
Chinese Congregations (Chinese Ministry中文部)
Sunday 9 am (Mandarin) & 10:45 am (Cantonese)
- Our office is located at the church’s building on the Corner of Jephson Street and Sylvan Road, Toowong.
- Office phone number: (07) 3871 1022
- Postal address: Toowong Baptist Church, P O Box 410,Toowong 4066
- Email: email@example.com
- Like many Christian churches, we are committed to fulfilling Jesus’ vision of a multiplying, international, Christian community.
- We are one church of four congregations but our heart is to keep diversifying and multiplying.
- We want to bring to more and more people the good news that God is working powerfully to rescue and restore anyone and everyone who believes in Jesus.
Like to visit?
It’s not easy to come to a Sunday church meeting. Especially, if you don’t know people or don’t know what to expect. So, we want to make your visit easier and simpler.
- All our congregations meet at the same location. TBC‘s building is located at the Corner of Jephson Street and Sylvan Road, Toowong.
- The buildings have ramps for wheel chairs and there is a toilet for people with disabilities.
- A Sunday meeting goes for about 75 minutes.
- You can leave whenever you like, and you can remain as anonymous as you want to be.
- The meetings are simple and include, singing, a kids spot for young children, a Bible-based talk, and announcements of news and events.
- We sometimes give people the opportunity to be prayed for.
- Afterwards we provide food and drink while people mix and chat.
- We have a Parent’s Retreat room for parents with babies and infants. It has a TV monitor for watching the meeting.
- We also run a Kids’ program in a nearby hall after the kids’ spot has finished. This program is run by volunteers who have received child safety training and have blue-cards.
Would you like to have someone to meet you when you visit? Contact us.
Leaders & Staff
Andrew Teo Senior Pastor
Derik Kotze Pastor
Want to speak with one of the pastors? Contact us.
Vincent Tong Administrator
Hugh Cookson Custodian